Welcome to the Georgia Tech Fellowships Office
What We Do
- help students identify and apply for nationally competitive awards
- These awards can provide funding assistance for
- undergraduate study and graduate study (in the U.S. and abroad)
- other invaluable educational experiences
- The application process itself is also an exciting opportunity to prepare for:
- graduate school,
- career goals,
- and more.
How to Get Started:
- Search the Fellowships Office website lists under "Find a Fellowship" to learn more about awards and opportunities
- Make an appointment early in your college career to discuss interests, goals, and fellowships with the Fellowships Office team
- Attend Fellowships Office information sessions, listed below
Announcements and Upcoming Events
These deadlines guarantee priority in receiving the assistance of the Georgia Tech Fellowships Office with the application. These hard deadlines also ensure each applicant’s consideration by the campus review committee as a nominee for the award. Read more...